Friday, November 16, 2007

I hopped on the scale this morning, 147.4 lbs. I was discouraged because I haven't been moving much lately and I've really been trying to eat better. I did well yesterday until mid-afternoon and then it all just went downhill. I've got to figure out how to not let that happen and especially control my eating after 7:00. This morning after getting on the scale I felt depressed and I went right into the kitchen and ate a piece of white bread. White bread, especially Grandma Sycamore's, is one of my downfalls. I can eat piece after piece and never get full. I think I could eat a whole loaf no problem. Anyway, I calmed myself down and had 2 dried apricots and protein powder with milk. Hopefully I can stay on target today. I do need to drink a lot of water because I have an 11 mile run tomorrow and if I'm not well hydrated before I run, I get a huge headache that just doesn't go away.

So I told you how much I weigh. My goal is to get to 125 before the marathon. I'd like to be down to 135 by the New Year. That may be a little ambitious, especially during the holidays, but I know I can do it if I just kick myself into gear.

1 comment:

Julie J. said...

I know you can do it too. And I can't wait for bookclub tomorrow. See you soon.