Sunday, April 6, 2008

Which Austen heroine are you?

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I guess this makes sense, being the oldest and all but the deep, emotional side is all too apparent. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I wish I could hide my emotions a little bit more like Elinor does. My dad will tell you how I'm so emtional that I cry during commercials. Unfortunately, he's not kidding. Those darn Hallmark commercials!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I cry very easily also. My kids make fun of me because I always cry when Simon actually likes someone's performance on American Idol!