Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fingerspell App

I have to tell you about another app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It's called Fingerspell. It's a fun app that teaches the ASL signs for the letters of the alphabet. I know I've learned the alphabet signs many times but the cool thing about this is that it helps you learn to recognize them. There are flash-card type screens that come up and you guess the letter. You can even control how fast the flash cards go, and they can go pretty fast if you want them too. There's also a place to enter a word that you want to see spelled and then it shows you in the speed that you choose. I think this would be a great way to learn how to read fingerspelling. There's more information on the website, http://www.aslfingerspell.com/.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I didn't know he was working on another one. It looks cool. I really hope they keep coming and doing well.