Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Holy cow! It's been a month since my last post. I can't believe it. I knew it had been a while, but not that long. Well, if there's anyone out there who is still checking this blog, thank you.

Since my last post we have finished the baseball season. It turned out to be pretty fun. I wasn't the best coach and towards the end we had fewer and fewer practices, but I did the best I could, I guess. I think most of the kids showed some improvement by the end, so that's a good thing. Will I do it again? Only if I have to. And guess what?! I have to again. This time with Bookworm's(8) soccer team. I will only be the assistant coach this time, though. It's a good thing because I don't really know anything about soccer except for the obvious--kick the ball into the net thing, right?

We have also been on vacation. We went to Colorado to stay with my parents over the 4th of July. All my siblings were able to be there except for one out-law (we missed you, Daiko) so it was a lot of fun. A big, rowdy, crazy, crowded mess, but still fun. The kids loved playing with their cousins. I wish we could get together like that more often.

No comments: